HTB 130 CNC is a new type of horizontal boring machine with travelling column, built on slideways of travelling axis.
The machine frame is formed by two rigidly beds connected to the shape of letter "T".
Main parts are made from rigid thermically stabilized castings.
The working surface of rotary table and the front of headstock can be equipped with removable technological facilities.
The machine is suitable for universal efficient machining of medium and large workpieces up to 25 tons.
The machine is continuously controlled in 5 axes – four linear X,Y,Z,W and one rotary axis B.
Modular design makes it possible to find the optimal solution for each customer.
- Spindle diameter: 130 mm
- Max. spindle speed: 3500 U/min
- Max. power: 56 kW
- Max. torgue: 3044 Nm
- Spindle travel: 850 mm
- Max. cross adjustment of table: 5500 mm
- Max. vertical move of headstock: 3500 mm
- Max. longitudinal adjustment of column: 3000 mm
- Max. table dimensions: 2000x3000 mm
- Max. table load: 25000 kg