HCB 110 CNC is a new type of horizontal boring machine with cross table, built on slideways of travelling axis.
Main parts are made from rigid thermically stabilized castings.
The working surface of rotary table and the front of headstock can be equipped with removable technological facilities.
The machine is suitable for universal efficient machining of small and medium workpieces up to 8 tons.
The machine is continuously controlled in 5 axes – four linear X,Y,Z,W and one rotary axis B.
Modular design makes it possible to find the optimal solution for each customer.
- Spindle diameter: 110 mm
- Max. spindle speed: 3000 U/min
- Max. power: 43kW
- Max. torgue: 2073 Nm
- Spindle travel: 650 mm
- Max. cross adjustment of table: 2400 mm
- Max. vertical move of headstock: 2000 mm
- Max. longitudinal adjustment of table: 1400 mm
- Max. table dimensions: 1400x1600 mm
- Max. table load: 8000 kg